10 things you can do to give your business a boost this New Year
1) Update your website. Especially your About Us, Services/Projects and Press sections.
2) Update your LinkedIn profile. It matters even if you are a business owner.
3) Work on a marketing calendar for the year. Plan ahead for vacation times and make sure things are ready in advance.
4) Revisit your customer engagement strategy. Do you send them regular newsletters? Do you reply to each mail and message?
5) If you are the brand, invest in a professional photoshoot. Update your website and social media profiles with the fab new pictures.
6) If your business is only offline, work on creating an effective digital presence. If your business is majorly online, work on local outreach and networking. In the current times, being only online or offline isn't viable anymore.
7) Plan to delegate more this year. Focus your time on what gives you the best business returns.
8) Like in other things in life, Don't Sweat The Small Stuff.
9) Plan for vacation times all through the year. Do this with the same commitment that you give to your business. If you are not relaxed and recharged, you cannot give much to your business or customers.
10) Your staff is as important as your customers. Work on a retention strategy that includes things that make them happy (hint: it's not ONLY money. Appreciation, growth opportunities, and compassion count too.) If your staff is happy, that makes your life easier, makes their work better, and makes a world of difference on how they interact with your end customers.
What are your business goals for this year? Would love to hear from you!