6 simple tips to write better marketing copy.
- Avoid jargon
- Make the sentences shorter
- Use the simpler, more common forms of words wherever possible
- Assume your reader knows nothing about your industry or its terminology
- Know they are really pressed for time and have short attention spans when online
- Make it as easy as possible for them to understand what you do and why should they buy your product/pay for your service.
Always remember: The purpose of writing is to communicate, not complicate.