Google Plus (G+) Basics for Entrepreneurs and SMBs
5 reasons you should have a Google plus page:
- G+ is good for your SEO.
- G+ will help your business to be found on places and maps.
- G+ is more secure.
- G+ posts reach a wider audience, via Google search results.
- G+ is not just a social network to share posts and videos. It’s much more than that.
6 steps to get started on Google Plus:
- Create a Google plus profile. Use your name (not business name), and don’t use any special characters.
- Circle (add) your friends and business associates.
- Create a business page, using your business name.
- Add a tagline and fill in the ‘about’ section.
- Link your website to your G+ business page.
- Start posting relevant content about your business regularly.
7 tips to get more out of Google Plus:
- Mention people using ‘+’ or ‘@’.
- Circle people and businesses you know.
- When posting images or videos, write about them.
- Add your business to Google Local .
- Add a Google plus button to your website/blog.
- Join relevant communities; network.
- Use the platform to interact, engage and build credibility.
Any questions or doubts? Feel free to comment, and I'll reply!
Need help? It's my business to help you! Reach out via the contact form.
If you found this blog post useful, don't forget to click on the G+1 button below!